Jungle River Tubing through Carnival

gem1017

I did this a few years ago while staying at a resort. What I liked about it was that one could be as passive or assertive about the ride as they wanted. Most people sit back and enjoy the raft ride. A few, myself included, got a bigger kick out of taking over the propelling which is done while standing and using a massive stick for leverage. Makes for quite a KODAK moment. It's an OK way to spend a few hours.

MikyMous...lucky you! Just under a week! Hopefully we will get some helpful info before you leave. Hammybee, thank you for your reply! Everyone has been leaning towards Sunset Beach in MoBay. We are doing an AI in Cozumel so we don't care to do one in Jamaica. It's like my daughter said, why go all that way to just stay on the boat (which has been suggested by others) and I reply....BECAUSE IT"S NOT SAFE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE! I have to say that I am really afraid of Jamaica. It will be myself, my DH, DD and her best friend (both 15 going on 21). I will just feel better doing a Carnival excursion rather than venturing out on my own. MikyMous..I hope you post a review when you get back! I live for the reviews as I am planning our lives based on most of them!

Thanks again!

Gem...I'll post a review as soon as we get back. This will be mine and my hubby's second time on her. We are taking my mom, dad, sister and BIL along. We don't care to really get off the ship in Jamaica, but the rest want to do something because it will be their first time there. I'm not brave enough to venture out and do a non-ship sponsored tour so I'll let you know what we decide and how it goes! :) Can't wait!

Archived