Taking Pictures on Board

OldCodger73

Hmmmm.... this sounds like the time I told my wife (we were newlyweds at the time) that if she wanted to learn to play golf she had to lear right-handed (she is a lefty) because the courses charge more for left handed golfers since their divots go in a different direction and the golf course machines couldn't fix them, they had to be done by hand. All was fine until about six months later when asked in a business meeting if she played golf she said no, she didn't want to learn right-handed. They asked her why she would have to learn to play right handed and she told them she was cheap and didn't feel it was right for lefties to pay more. I got quite an earful when she got home. And it still comes up now and then more than 20 years later. :D

Thanks for that funny story!;) When I worked as a ramper for America West Airlines, we used to make the new guys go up to the captain and ask him for the keys of the airplane. The captains send them down to the ramp again to look for a can of jetblast ;) That kept going for a while

Archived