RCCL OR Princess?

I have a ressie for FOS Sept. balcony cabin, dd just got back from FOS, was good, big ship, but nothing special. I can change to Car. Princ less $$ for same cabin type. Or same price on Coral Prin. Any pros/cons on which one, have not sailed on either line. Have sailed on disney 3 times before.

We haven't sailed RCCL but was considering it for next year. We just got back from a GREAT cruise on the Caribbean Princess. We have mostly sailed Disney and this cruise ranked right up there with them. We decided to go back on the Caribbean Princess next year and take our 10 year old. We think that she will really like the activities they off and especially the MUTS. The service was very good as well as the food.

I know that there was a big price difference between the two FOS and the Caribbean. We think that Princess is an excellant value. We may try the Freedom when the price comes down some.

Hi, after sailing on CCL, RCCL & Disney my wife and I decided to try Princess. We had heard that Princess was a step above the rest. All I can say is we were very dissappointed, maybe we were expecting to much. I've had better food and service at Denny's! Our kids were 11 & 8 at the time and they said the kids club were a joke. I'm not saying we did not have a good time because we did enjoy the cruise but we always have a great time on RCCL and CCl. Have a great day!

Archived