Sitka tour suggestion ?

SMSAU

We wanted a tour with Capt. Davey on the Esther G ,but he was all booked up on that day.:mad: Can anyone recommend another tour like this one,trying to stay away from cruise ship tour.any help would be great:)

Also look for listings. http://www.sitka.org

When I first visited Sitka, I asked the Raptor center for boat operators. I ended up with a fantastic man who I ended up going out with three different trips. You may want to consider asking the visitor center first for maybe a private operator??

SMSAU:

Try Sitka's Secrets. Here's the link:

http://www.sitkasecret.com/index.html

I haven't used their services myself, but I've read very positive reviews about them here on the Alaska board. Good luck:)

I can say I HAVE used Sitka's Secrets and they are WONDERFUL! We have great shots of whales , puffins, eagles ect...Kent is the captain of the boat and he is great!!! Julie

Has anyone used Sitka's Secrets for fishing?? Their prices are so much lower than most others, I just wondered how they are. Interested in any comments. Thanks

We did the wildlife tour but I would definately go with Sitka's Secrets to fish or wildlife. We went with them last month and had a grand time! Kent took us all over to see the wildlife. He is very knowledgeable and personable too! And did not mind a bit when my MIL turned green with seasickness:rolleyes:

Archived