Will I have time to do both?

BeachMartini

Hi!

So from reading these boards, it sounds like the Swizzle Inn is the place to be. I am docking in KW at 8am on July 10th, leaving at 4pm... I want to do the beach as well. If I take a cab to the beach, then the Swizzle Inn for lunch... will I have time? And how expensive will it be?

Thanks!

Depends on how much time you spend on the beach! Seriously, you should have time for both. We were at the Swizzle Inn a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. The food was excellent. Be sure to have the fish soup or chowder (can't remember the official name). I had the fish sandwich as well. Excellent!! On top of that, the Run Swizzles were great. You can get a full or half pitcher. For two people, a half should be plenty.

asked and answered a zillion times.....where exactly is the swizzle inn? and.....if we're docked at the dockyards for 2 days should we make the attempt to eat one of our lunches there?

try this thread, it might be helpful:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=361669&highlight=Swizzle+Inn

I am thinking we'll just play it by ear. I am already being accused of "overplanning" this trip by my traveling companions (proved by the excessive time spent on this board). If I rush everyone around I think they might kill me:eek: We'll go to the beach, then come back to the dockyards and walk around and try some rum cake.

I am sad we have such a short amount of time to spend in Bermuda.

I'll have to come back!

Archived