Spring 2008?

Munchkin1

munchkin1, I am also looking to book something for early 2008. I know they are going to release some of the exotic itineraries this thurs. for booking, like Panama Canal, Hawaii, Tahiti. As far as the Caribbean, I think I was told by a TA that they won't release those until late Sept. or Early October.Hope this helps, Jaxson:)

Are you sure about that Jaxson?? I heard the itineraries other than the caribbean would not be released until Sept. Did you get your information from a ta or from Princess? I am anxious as I have a cruise in mind.....

Thank you Steven and Daniel for the information. I keep checking everyday anyhow, because I am really excited about the cruise even though it isn't until 08. The Coral is my favorite Princess ship and I can't wait to sail her again!!!

I am posting 2 links to where I read to get info. I try to read a few message boards to pool my info and this is what they have so far...http://www.***********.com/showthread.php?t=8644 and the other one..http://www.***********.com/showthread.php?t=9440 if you read through they have a few early 2008 bookings, with the rest to follow shortly.

We booked our 4/07 west carb. STAR cruise as a group , info came in aug.05 booked by sept o5...cant wait just did airline this week for the trip prices are high and looking on line there was only a 15-to 20$$difference in costs.(we needed many seats)

Archived