RCCL Shareholder benefits- what are they?

smvthecpa

Does anybody know the benefits of owning RCCL stock?

I'm leaving July 29 from Dover on the Constellation.

Right now I don't own any RCCL stock.

If I buy 50 shares of RCCL what benefit can I get? how do I get it? Who do I call?

Thanx

Read the following:

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/nys/rcl/RCL_FAQ.pdf

You must own a 100 shares. Now is a great time to buy.

$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.

$200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 9 to 13 nights.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 8 nights.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.

Applicable on any Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruises sailings (excludes Celebrity

Xpeditions)

• 2 weeks later...

If you go to the Royal Caribbean website and at the bottom left click on the Our Company link, then click Investor Relations link a new page will open. On this page click the Shareholder Benefit dropdown and select Shareholder Discount link. A new page opens with the current date information.

If you are fortunately enough to take two 10 cruises a year, that converts to a $400 credit. This credit is equal to approx. an 8 or 9% dividend on your stock cost. This does not include the annual dividend.

This, is a pretty good deal!!!!

You couldn't get my RCI stock away from us!!!!!

I had received my confirmation e-mail my 100$ credit was applied...but when we used the onboard system on the TV , it was not showing.

So...when we were at guest relations, she checked and explained since we had not bought anything yet- it will not show.

We were on the Master List print out she had of people receiving shipboard credits.

It gets posted as soon as a charge...gift shop, bar, bingo...etc. gets posted to your SeaPass account.

Sure enough....we got our 100$.....credit.

Bernadette

According to the RCCL website, the shareholder credit program is scheduled to expire 5/1/2007. So be careful and figure this into your decision. Also, check with your broker for his investment analysis. If the price drops $2/share, you would break-even on a 10-day+ cruise credit.

According to the RCCL website, the shareholder credit program is scheduled to expire 5/1/2007. So be careful and figure this into your decision. Also, check with your broker for his investment analysis. If the price drops $2/share, you would break-even on a 10-day+ cruise credit.

That is the standard date. It gets renewed every year at the stockholder's meeting.

But I take about seven 12- to 14-day cruises a year. Celebrity has already paid for my stock.

Hi Caker !

The form always says May 1 "200X", and has been extended each year. Of course, there is no commitment beyond 5/1/07. Beyond that date, we will have to wait and see.

Folks,, heres the real deal!!

Buy the 100 shs of RCL

Take a cruise and book (4) 14 day cruises,, give them $900 for each and get back $200 when you sail for each cruise. Think of it,, its like money in the bank, I give X $900 (Deposit per cabin) and they give me an additional $200 cabin credit which is like cash. Thats a 22% return on your money. Its like ,, give me $900 and I ll give you back $1100... A great deal to me.

Negotiate with your faithful, trusty and loyal TA and save another X %

In summary:

$250 owner loyalty credit (14 days or more)

$200 Booking credit

X % cabin credit

You can save $100's if you cruise a lot on the same line. I have been doing this for years now and it pays off.

Ex. Did a Zenith 14 day once out of JAX... CC category,, was about $900 each, less Cabin Credit from agent, $250 stock loyalty and $200 Booking.. It came to $580 pp for 14 nights. A common sense approach will make those hard earned inflated dollars S T R E T C H...

Don

With a total of 8 cruises this year, some yet to come, give me a total dividend (cruise credits) of $950.00. That's close to a 24% return on my investment. Makes me smile everytime I cruise!!:)

Rick

And it is a tax free "dividend"!

• 1 year later...
i just found out about this stock but can't find the prices for the shares my husband & i want to buy the shares also my son after 8 cruises with RCCL someone told me about this

Here's the current link to the offer:

http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

Here's the current stock info:

RCL (Common Stock)

Exchange NYSE (US Dollar)

Price $39.40

Change (%) 0.77 (1.99%)

Volume 1,578,800

Data as of 10/05/07 4:01 p.m. ET

Archived