Finally, a decision - 11-day Med cruise

After months of discussion ( which convinced me I have Travel Hyperactivity Attention Deficit Disorder ) about where to go for our 10 year wedding anniversary, next Jun, we have finally decided on the 11 Night Eastern Mediterranean Cruise on Galaxy.

Our cabin is on hold and we will pay the deposit this weekend. We found a deal that comes with a cabin credit and wine.

I don't see anyone on the roll calls yet, but on the one prior cruise we've done, we made great frinds with another couple from CC. I hoep to repeat the experience.

I've read a few reviews and it seems the Galaxy may not be in the best shape, but it still sounds nice, and I am mainly interested in the itinerary -- oh and the food!

I'm sure I'll be spending some time on the Celebrity boards over the next year, so hello all. :)

We are going on the same cruise leaving Sept.25th. And coincidentally, it is our 10 year wedding anniversary:) We have a thread going on for this one if you want to check in there.

We are looking for anyone going on this cruise for the connections party!

WooKeef

Hi you will be fine on Galaxy. I did the T/A and like you did not expect much but I was pleasantly surprised. My room was in good order other than a small stain on the sink everything was grand. Carpet bedding etc clean and certainly not worn.

I have booked the Century for the 25th Sept again at a good price and I will enjoy the comparison. Do I think I will enjoy the cruise more. NO WAY. I had a fantastic cruise on Galaxy!

Sue

Archived