2007-08 Caribbean Fall 07 - Spring 08 itineraries L@@K here!

Commodore Suzy

2007-08 Fall/Winter Caribbean Deployment

THESE WILL OPEN FOR BOOKING 7/17/06

Emerald Princess

10/27/07 – 4/4/08 10-night RT Fort Lauderdale alternating itineraries. 10/27/07 is Southern Caribbean Medley, followed by 11/6/07 Eastern Caribbean Voyager, 11/16/07 back to Southern Caribbean Medley, etc.

Crown Princess

10/20/07 Exotic Eastern Caribbean NY to San Juan (stops in St. Thomas and Antigua and St. Kitts)

10/27/07 – 5/3/08 7-night RT San Juan alternating itineraries.

10/27/07 Southern Caribbean Explorer, 11/3/07 Classic Southern Caribbean, 11/10/07 Southern Caribbean Explorer, etc.

Caribbean Princess

10/28/07 – 4/27/08 Sundays, Eastern Caribbean 7-day usual itinerary RT Fort Lauderdale

Grand Princess

11/3/07 – 4/26/08 Saturdays, Western Caribbean 7-day usual Fort Lauderdale RT itinerary (Ocho Rios, Cayman, Cozumel, Princess Cays)

Sea Princess

10/27/07 – 3/29/08 14-night ROUND TRIP BARBADOS, alternating itineraries every other Saturday.

10/27/07 Grand Caribbean Islander – Dominica, Antigua, Tortola, St. Thomas, Grand Turk, Montego Bay, Curacao, Bonaire, Isla Margarita, Grenada, Trinidad

11/10/07 Grand Caribbean Adventurer – St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Grand Turk, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire, Caracas, Grenada

11/24/07 back to Islander, 12/8/07 back to Adventurer, etc.

Coral Princess

12/20/07 7-night Eastern cruise RT Fort Lauderdale (usual ports)

Royal Princess

12/22/07 16-night Southern Caribbean Sojourn RT Fort Lauderdale –

Samana, Virgin Gorda, Dominica, Bequia, Tobago, Devil’s Island, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Barthelemy

WOW...big change for the Sea Princess.....can't get on her at Lauderdale anymore.......and with the new Emerald doing the 10 day cruises that the Sun used to do, there is no "smallish" ship out of Lauderdale on a regular basis.

That is disappointing....

Suzy,

Thank you so much for this information. DH and I have already been talking about our winter 2008 voyage, and we expected the schedule to be out very shortly.

It looks like the brand new Emerald Princess will be our choice for January, 2008 if that will, indeed, be a 10-night RT sailing out of FLL.

Bon Voyage!

Chris

Thanks Suzy!

Am I missing something or is there a gap for the Crown Princess? I see it doing the Canada run until 10/13 and then the schedule picks up here for 10/20? What is it doing that week in between? (This is the exact time I'm looking to book).

also, is the Emerald not debuting til the end of October? (Just wondering if it could possibly be an option for us in the 2nd week of October!)

Thanks!!!! :)

Great to know that the Eastern Caribbean Voyager will still be an itinerary and that the Emerald will be doing it! We plan to go in March of 2008.

Wonder why the Sea Princess will not be going from Ft. Lauderdale. Does anyone know?

Suzy - Would like to know where you are getting this information from as I have called Princess three times in the last two weeks (today included) trying to find out about the Emerald's itin. when she hits F.L. (in October '07) from the Med and they do not know what she will be doing and have no dates listed and said you cannot book anything starting July 17th as they will not know for quite some time. So, if the actual Princess Cruiseline that is sailing the ship does not know - how do you know? I am very curious as we are interested in booking the Emerald for April '08 and want to know the itinerary. Thanks.

Wonder why the Sea Princess will not be going from Ft. Lauderdale. Does anyone know?

I'm guessing that it's easier for Princess to fill the ship from the UK and not have to deal with FLL. It is marketed heavily in the UK and they provide charter flights. I guess those of us in Florida are SOL. :(

Suzy - Would like to know where you are getting this information from as I have called Princess three times in the last two weeks (today included) trying to find out about the Emerald's itin. when she hits F.L. (in October '07) from the Med and they do not know what she will be doing and have no dates listed and said you cannot book anything starting July 17th as they will not know for quite some time. So, if the actual Princess Cruiseline that is sailing the ship does not know - how do you know? I am very curious as we are interested in booking the Emerald for April '08 and want to know the itinerary. Thanks.

Suzy is a TA and graciously shares her info with us. Please do not ask her for pricing etc on the board as she is not allowed to do that!

I sure hope not. We placed deposits for our next cruise on board our cruise in April 2006. We will only cruise out of Galveston since it's the only port close enough for us to drive to. I guess if that's the case we will just have to request a refund and try and different cruise line.

Ethel.. thanks for answering that question and for giving the warning for me. If you call Princess they will NOT know anying until 7/17. On that date CALL them, as their Website gets updated after the sailings open up officially.

There will be no Galveston cruises in the 2007-08 timeperiod. We knew that when there were no transatlantics ending there in those deployments announced in March. You might keep your open booking though, as the open bookings are good for four years and you never know what they might announce next year or the year after or the year after....

Sea goes from Barbados to make it easier for Europeans. (Plus it's a beautiful port you might want to spend extra time in.)

Star has already been announced. She is doing South America - Cape Horn and Antarctica in the fall 07-spring 08. Please see my Exotics post. Those opened this Monday.

Golden is the ONLY ship left unannounced at this time, and my online training class already told me that she will do the 7-night RT LA Mexico cruises 9/07 - 4/08. You can see the coastals I put in the Panama & Coastals press release supports this conclusion as she ends in LA after her fall 2007 coastal and begins there for her spring coastal. Mexico is the only deployment announcement left to be made by Princess.

On the early press release I don't have port times or sea days, only a list of ports. The Emerald's ports are:

Southern Caribbean Medley - FLL, Princess Cays, St. Thomas, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, Aruba, back to FLL

Eastern Caribbean Voyager - FLL, Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, FLL

Not sure if these are the exact of the current Sun run, but it's easier to type them than to look.

Crown's last Canada & New England is 10/13 - 10/20/07 and her first Carribean is 10/20/07 when she does the 7-day exotic repo cruise, so I don't see any days missing?

If I missed any questions, just ask me again. I'll check back as I can.

Cheers!

Suzy,

Thanks for the effort! We as a group appreciate the "up to the minute-from the horses's mouth" info.

Did I miss something? I can't seem to find the full Panama Canal transits from FLL to LAX/SFO or whatever. Are they already out or still to come?

Suzy...you are a wealth of information! There is a large group of us that traveled together from the Sea Princess and met on these boards. We are planning a reunion cruise in Feb/Mar of 08 so this really helps us get or cruise faces on.

Thanks!

Archived