Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

jessca3

If it is the one with kidsuites on the beach, just stayed there! It was clean, great staff- awesome pool facilities and right on the beach!

Would HIGHLY recommend it. Just paid $80 for kidsuite room. It had a separate partition with 3 bunk beds and 2nd TV and Nintendo. King size bed other side. Also, kids eat free ALL meals on one of their 2 onsite restaurants.

Hope this helps! It is however, pretty far from pier (8-10 miles)

I've never stayed there; however, a friend of mine just got back from there last week. She and her family went to Disney and then stayed a couple of days at this Holiday Inn to have time on the beach. She liked the kids suite partition thing. The kids beds all had built in speakers so they could keep the volume down low and still hear it. She said the price was under $100 per night and not too bad of a place to stay. She said the pool area was definitely the best feature. Their room had been repainted recently. She said that it is a decent hotel if you are not looking for luxury -- I told her that a lot of the reports that I had seen about this hotel said it was old and dirty, but she thinks it depends on what you are used to. Hope this helps in some way. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived