Recent Pictures of Sensation

I've booked the Sensation for Labor Day and I'm very excited to experience Carnival for the first time. I'm wondering if anyone has recent pics you can share with me. Most of the pics I've seen were before the ship was in NOLA. I understand there have been some renovations but I haven't seen them. I need your help.

My DH and I leave on the Sensation this Sunday. :D As a scrapbooker, I have been know to take a million pictures. :rolleyes:

I will post pictures and a review after the cruise.

We're taking her out as soon as you get back - have a great trip!

We just recently cruised on the Sensation. I looked back at pictures taken & really don't have what you would be looking for. I remember doing video taping more than snapshots of the inside.

I found the ship to be in very good condition. It looked like the carpeting & bedding was replaced in the cabin. I never really paid too much attention to the rest of the carpeting throughout the ship. But then carpet is carpet...it doesn't take long to show traffic. The lounge seating was in good condition, also.

Overall, it's in ship shape from what I can tell.

I have a few, see my sig below. Not sure what you're looking for, I didn't really examine the ship very carefully and I doubt it changed much since it was originally built.

Sorry to let anyone down, but many of my pictures were blurry due to moisture on my camera lens. It was overcast and rained most of our cruise, but we still had a great time. Here are some of our pictures:

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=551898441&ran=17841

I just found these great pictures taken by cruiz7447:

http://community.webshots.com/album/549079584OrAWWJ

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Archived