Best place and time for CC Roll Call gathering?

OBX Cruisers

We'd like to plan a get-to-gether for the wonderful fellow passengers we're meeting on the CC Roll Call. Can anyone recommend a good time and place? Any night we should avoid? What has worked well for others? We'll be on the Regatta, Barcelona to Venice, departing October 6. Thanks!

We'd like to plan a get-to-gether for the wonderful fellow passengers we're meeting on the CC Roll Call. Can anyone recommend a good time and place? Any night we should avoid? What has worked well for others? We'll be on the Regatta, Barcelona to Venice, departing October 6. Thanks!

Best place to meet is Horizons Bar which is on deck 10 forward usually before dinner 1st or 2nd night about 5:30.. so incase the Captain's cocktail party falls on 2nd nite you'll not miss that.:rolleyes:

I hope you get this thread, I'm a little confused on replying here. I send a email to rflarkins@aol.com regarding a DriveAmalfi tour with Salavatore for Oct 14 Amalfi-Sorrento. Have not heard back and my aol account shows unread. I used the email I found in on of your postings fom quiteawhile back, because I was having trouble with the cc Roll Call. Bottom line we where interested in sharing your tour with Salvatore, if you still have room. This would be our 3rd cruise on Regatta, are from southern California, retired and in our mid 60's. Would also like to get to gether on board. Keeping my fingers crossed this gets posted.

Janet and John

Claudia F. Thanks once again for all your really helpful info. We really appreciate it!

Janet and John - We're not sure why you weren't able to get through to our e-mail address. We're sorry, but we have a full group for the 4 private tours we have planned. There are quite a few people though joining in now on the Roll Call for the October 6th sailing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=245222

You can also get there by going through "Roll Calls - All Other Cruise Lines" and then looking for "Regatta - October 6th Sailing - Barcelona to Venice". (There's another shorter Roll Call for the same cruise, but October is not spelled out.)

You might be able to find someone else there to join you for Amalfi. Also, as the time gets closer, we'll post a notice for a Cruise Critic fan get-to-gether. Claudia's suggestion of the second night in Horizons at 5:30 sounds good to us. Perhaps we'll want to wear nametags with "CC" on them for that night?

Archived