4th of July

MSZAAFRISCO

Does anyone know if there are fire works or something cool for the 4th of July? We will be on the ship the night of the 4th?:o

thanks mszaafrisco

:eek: Fireworks on a ship?:eek: I hope not.

Besides, the ships have international passengers and international crew. The 4th is only an U.S. celebration.

I believe there is some sort of small celebration in the dining room.

Don't expect much. Not much celebrating of US's Independence Day in other countries ;) LOL. No fireworks, not much of anything. They sing Yankee Doodle and God Bless America in the dining room that night... that is about it.

Ok I am also sailing on the 4th Fascination. You could always just celebrate 4th by having a great drink that is red white and blue( 3 shooters of your choice to fit this). Some us states illegal to order at the same time so have fun with the cruise.

txffgirl

Don't expect much. Not much celebrating of US's Independence Day in other countries ;) LOL. No fireworks, not much of anything. They sing Yankee Doodle and God Bless America in the dining room that night... that is about it.

Same thing happened on the Rhapsody last year...a little singing, some red, white, and blue, and that's about it.

Archived