CARNIVAL 1018 and 1022

badissa

This is actually my 2nd cruise, 1st with Carribean Princess in JAN of 06 and I fell in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt like I should try another line and after weeks f contemplating.....the VALOR won! Very excited, especially about our location of the cabin, I think. Cruising with some college friends and my mom is coming along for the trip. Thanks again for the pics, you are a wealth of info on here!

I am taking my first princess cruise in February 2007 on the CB after a few carnival ones. SO is worried that I wont like it after having such a great time on each carnival one.

I look forward to hearing your comparrisons

We were on the Caribbean Princess last year and loved it. We love Carnival and were very concerned about Princess, too. Our cabin was very beautiful and the seafood buffets were to die for. This September we will be on Valor on Panorama deck. I think it's just like Conquest, right? Anyway, we were on the Conquest Panorama deck a couple of years ago and loved the location.

Archived