Tom ???

Cotton

I've asked this several times and have not found an answer. Surely YOU would know...?

How much would the cab fare be just from Chankanabb to Paradise Beach? It's about two miles, right? If you don't know, could you please spare a minute and ask one of the taxi drivers? Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I want to snorkel at Chank for a little while, and then go right on over to PB to spend the rest of the day. I'll drink. I'll eat. I'll play. I'll sun. Whatever.

I already know the taxi will be $10 TO Chank, and $12 back to the pier from PB.

I'm not at the beach right now, but I just called and asked Luis (GM) to ask a cab driver. The answer is.....$10USD :(. Even though it's only 2-3 miles from PB, I guess since they've been waiting in line so long, they are gonna charge you for that time. You could probably save a few bucks if you walk out to the road and hail a passing cab though, try that! See you soon!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Okie dokie. I really appreciate your checking for me! Hmmm, not sure what I'll do now. (As I asked in another post, could you just send a donkey for me???)

Archived