What to do in St. George?

mrg013

We're taking the 7-night Bermuda cruise on the Empress of the Seas in July. We have one day in St. George from 2 pm until the next morning when we go to Hamilton.

What are the best things to do and see in St. George? The ship's excursions all seem like pretty basic sightseeing trips. Nothing has really jumped out at me as being the "best" or most popular thing to do. What can you recommend? The only ideas I've had are to take a carriage ride in the afternoon and a walking tour in the evening.

We're taking the 7-night Bermuda cruise on the Empress of the Seas in July. We have one day in St. George from 2 pm until the next morning when we go to Hamilton.

What are the best things to do and see in St. George? The ship's excursions all seem like pretty basic sightseeing trips. Nothing has really jumped out at me as being the "best" or most popular thing to do. What can you recommend? The only ideas I've had are to take a carriage ride in the afternoon and a walking tour in the evening.

Tobacco Bay & Ft. St. Catherine are about a 15-20 minute walk from St. George.

St Catherines beach! Achilles bay or Tobacco bay for snorkeling. Fort St Catherine. You can also take a bus to Crystal Caves & stop at the Swizzle Inn before taking a cab or bus back to St George. Enjoy~Bermuda!!

The Carriage Tour is great! My daughter and I really enjoyed it. It's a nice way to see the area, and it's so relaxing. Another suggestion: A nice dinner at the Carriage House Restaurant is always highly recommended. Also, after your walking tour, you might enjoy a drink or two at the White Horse Pub.

Archived