Excursion site

I have been trying to download the brochure but the downloqad window keeps closing without doing any thing. I updated my Adobe JIC that was the problem but it did not make a difference.:confused:

I have been trying to download the brochure but the downloqad window keeps closing without doing any thing. I updated my Adobe JIC that was the problem but it did not make a difference.:confused:

Glad to hear someone else is having the same problem as I am, thought something was wrong with my computer when the window kept closing!!!!

This was happening with me too. I had internet explorer open and was unable to download the brochure but then I decided to try to download it using Firefox. No problems with Firefox!:D For some reason the window closes when using Internet Explorer but not with Firefox.

Sandie

I like the old one better. It worked was easy to understand and was fast. The new one looks good and I like some of the features, but it is harder to see the excursion info and book them. I have been trying to pay for some that I just booked and it says that the American Express site is down. Right!!

I am going on the 11 night Ultimate Caribbean Cruise in January and went online to look and see what was available for shore excursions since the update in their site. Oh my gosh I do not like the new site. It showed only 34 shore excursions FOR THE ENTIRE TRIP! Plus the shore excursions I had wanted to do a month ago and wrote them down are no longer on this site! Is this just a temporary glitch? Also the shore excursions were not in according to port they were out of order as a couple in Aruba then a couple in Curacao then some more in Aruba then Curacao again. A few for canal and nothing for Costa Rica. Very disorganized. Will keep fingers crossed it gets better!

Archived