Bed configurations on the Legend-oceanview cabins

serene56

I have never sailed in an ocean view cabin. Only insides and balconies.

Can I place the beds in an ocean view the way they are located in an inside cabin? I dont feel like climbing over someone to get out of bed.

Cheryl - the picture of a 6a shows the beds with the end table in between - just like how our balcony room was on the Legend. Maybe someone who has had an oceanview can answer better but that is what the pic shows on the website.

do you think I can move a bed to under the window and move the other one to the other wall?? (dont wanna get in trouble and be barred from carnival for the rest of eternity.

ohj mi-- you just dont know. The man is freaken me out. Lord. we are in an inside cabin and IT ONLY has a window. (one that doesnt open no less)

am I crazy booking a room like that??? There wont be no room to move around. you just dont know. (LOL) Lets see- he cruised on Victory and the Voyager (whichs rooms are much smaller then on carnival but both cruises he had a balcony--which may I add he never stepped out on...lol (pray for me. LOL)

Archived