Air Force 1 Fun Tours

lauren0309

Has anyone used this tour company?. We have been in St. Thomas already so don't want a tour of the island. We just want a ride to Megan's Bay. The price seems reasonable at $16 per person. Just want to make sure they are reliable.

We used Air Force One Tours back in early April. We had scheduled a tour with them but a couple weeks prior to our arrival their only vehicle was hit and destroyed by a drunk driver. Allembert who runs the company contacted us & said he couldn't give us the tour but would still meet us at the pier and give us a complimentary ride to whatever beach we wanted to visit. Right on time he was there to pick us up and again told us it was a free one way ride to the beach. Very friendly and informative. We insisted on paying him even though he was trying not to accept our $$. I would definately recommend them based on this experience.:)

Lauren0309- Not sure when your cruise is, but I do see you have a January 2007 booking, so that is probably when you are going to St. Thomas?

I just e-mailed Air Force Once about a tour in early November, and they responded by saying they wouldn't be open again for the "tourist season" until November 13, 2006.

So, if your tour is January 2007 you should be fine! Just wanted to give you this info in case you are cruising before that date. What I have heard about them has all been favorable, so I hope it works for you.:)

Archived