Crash course on Bermuda

Enchantment 04

Hi everyone!! We are cruising to Bermuda this Sunday. We have not done any research at all on this island nor do we have any clue what to expect. We are not doing any excursions, but would like to go to a beach. We would like to go to a beach with food service and nice shopping in the vacinity. I have read that kings wharf has none of this! How do we get to these beaches? Can someone give us links and such, PLEASEEEEE!!! Also, if there is anything else that you think will be helpful to us, let us know!!

Its impossible to answer such an open ended question we don't know how long you are there where you are porting etc. We don't have any idea what you like or dislike. Read the threads below and then ask specific questions and we will be happy to help you.

PS don't rent a scooter unless you know what you are doing on a motorcycle so crash won't have THAT meaning

I know this is too late for the OP - but for others who plan last minute trips, the ships' dailies ususally have some good sightseeing tips. And the ship's library is another source of guidebooks (although you can't take them out of the library.) If I plan a last minute trip, I run to either the local library or bookstore and pick up a guidebook.

Archived