Volendam Daily Program?

Buddy604

Would anyone happen to have any scanned copies of the Volendam Dairly Program for this season's Vancouver RT Alaska Cruise?

I started out my cruise history on Princess, but now that I'm going to be doing more solo cruising, HAL with their nice single supplement rates is looking more and more attractive. In fact, I have a hold on an F class unobstructed oceanview cabin down on dolphin deck on the Volendam, and I have to decide by 3PM tomorrow if I want to grab it.

I'd love to see what activities and schedule the week usually holds if I can before deciding. :)

Thanks,

Mike

Would anyone happen to have any scanned copies of the Volendam Dairly Program for this season's Vancouver RT Alaska Cruise? Mike

Here's a link to the Volendam's Daily Program on Webshots. Bellebaby graciously provided the paper based documents from her May cruise: http://community.webshots.com/album/551644702OhnBeh

The color of the program affected the quality of the scan but it's still legible.

Thanks again, Bellebaby!

-dderm

Archived