Price reduction and upgrade fairy???

I just checked travelocity and Carnival's websites and discovered that the price on my cruise has gone down again. I plan on calling my PVP on Monday to see about getting a little credit for my sail and sign. What I am curious about, if I do this, is there any chance I might get an upgrade?? I kinda doubt I would get one, I am a single booked in a 1A, which is all I need, and I know I could really use the money on my sail and sign. I guess what I am trying to ask, has anyone gotten an upgrade as a single while asking for the reduction??:rolleyes:

I agree, if you wait til Monday, you might find the price back up again.... HOWEVER, make sure you are comparing apples to apples, I know some sites including the one you listed (we are not allowed to mention names on here) don't include everything in the initial price. Taxes are generally extra. If it went down significantly, you should be okay... if you see it went down by $50, it could just be taxes. Good luck!

I just checked travelocity and Carnival's websites and discovered that the price on my cruise has gone down again. I plan on calling my PVP on Monday to see about getting a little credit for my sail and sign. What I am curious about, if I do this, is there any chance I might get an upgrade?? I kinda doubt I would get one, I am a single booked in a 1A, which is all I need, and I know I could really use the money on my sail and sign. I guess what I am trying to ask, has anyone gotten an upgrade as a single while asking for the reduction??:rolleyes:

dont wait but also check out where you got your cruise thru...every site has there own price however not all include travel ins, taxed etc.....if the price has gone down they will not give you a credit on your sign & sail.....

dont wait but also check out where you got your cruise thru...every site has there own price however not all include travel ins, taxed etc.....if the price has gone down they will not give you a credit on your sign & sail.....

MANY people DO get credit on their S&S if the price goes down... I have personally gotten credit for a reduction... sometimes they deduct from the price if final pymt has not been made... but yes, you can get a credit for a price reduction.

I called my PVP today, left a message, and he called me back and left me a message. I got an on-board credit of $180!!! That just paid for my excursions!! I am soooo excited!! I also got my room number, which was a 1A guarantee. Its all the way in the bowels of the ship (Riveria deck) but who cares? 35 more days!! Whoo hoo!!

I called my PVP today, left a message, and he called me back and left me a message. I got an on-board credit of $180!!! That just paid for my excursions!! I am soooo excited!! I also got my room number, which was a 1A guarantee. Its all the way in the bowels of the ship (Riveria deck) but who cares? 35 more days!! Whoo hoo!!

I am sooo excited for you all. I have so long to wait. A month left to go, way to go!

event.png

RCCL Majesty of the Sea June 2003

Caribbean Princess July 2004

Caribbean Princess July 2005

Carnival Liberty March 2007

Archived