Our Ship has come in

Astronomer

The Pride docked this morning as we were getting ready for breakfast.

All the problems of the afternoon before have dissapeared and we would highly reccomend this hotel. Very comfortable beds! Breakfast was very nice, and the birds are playing in the water outside our window. I woke just before 5 am and got pictures of the sunrise.

The Pride looks beautiful from here, we are going to be on the 10 am shuttle to her. Watching her spin around to dock was spectacular, even from this distance.

Met a family from England at breakfast, very nice family with very well behaved children. Had a nice chat with them.

It is overcast here and cool, around 70 degrees, but that does not bother me at all, in fact I kind of like it. We could not have asked for a more beautiful morning.

Time to finnish with the luggage ( way too much luggage )

talk to you all next week

Astronomer and Moondance. :)

The Pride docked this morning as we were getting ready for breakfast.

All the problems of the afternoon before have dissapeared and we would highly reccomend this hotel. Very comfortable beds! Breakfast was very nice, and the birds are playing in the water outside our window. I woke just before 5 am and got pictures of the sunrise.

The Pride looks beautiful from here, we are going to be on the 10 am shuttle to her. Watching her spin around to dock was spectacular, even from this distance.

Met a family from England at breakfast, very nice family with very well behaved children. Had a nice chat with them.

It is overcast here and cool, around 70 degrees, but that does not bother me at all, in fact I kind of like it. We could not have asked for a more beautiful morning.

Time to finnish with the luggage ( way too much luggage )

talk to you all next week

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!!!! (I'm more than just a tad jealous!!!) :D

I live not too far from the Long Beach port - the sun is now shining and it is warming up a bit. It will be a gorgeous Southern California day - perfect for starting a cruise! :D

Astronomer and Moondance: Wishing you the very best on this adventure. I hope it is all you dreamed it would be and more!

Astronomer and Moondance, from the east coast and a dedicated Carnival cruiser, you will have a wonderful cruise. I am enjoying following your adventure :) Bon Voyage :)

Archived