Bus St. G to Swizzle

Lthouselady

Can anyone please confirm for me whether this information is correct?

The buses going from St Georges to Hamilton are the #1, 10, and 11, and all three of them pass the Swizzle Inn.

The #3 and the #6 also leave St Georges, but the #3 goes to the south shore beaches and the #6 goes to St Davids, neither of which go to Hamilton or by the Swizzle.

The #3 bus also goes from St. Georges to Ft. St. Catherine.

It's hard to confirm this info on the bus map since it doesn't say where exactly the Swizzle Inn is. I would appreciate confirmation or corrections.

The buses going from St Georges to Hamilton are the #1, 10, and 11, and all three of them pass the Swizzle Inn.

The #3 and the #6 also leave St Georges, but the #3 goes to the south shore beaches and the #6 goes to St Davids, neither of which go to Hamilton or by the Swizzle.

It's hard to confirm this info on the bus map since it doesn't say where exactly the Swizzle Inn is. I would appreciate confirmation or corrections.

The Swizzle Inn is located at Bailey's Bay. Buses number 10 and 11 go right by the Swizzle Inn on the way to Grotto Bay and straight into Hamilton. The number 1 and 3 bus take a left at Bailey's Bay and go by the Crystal Caves and Tom Moore's Tavern to the South Shore and eventually to Hamilton. So I think these buses also go by the Swizzle Inn. When you buy your bus pass at the visitor's center you can ask if all the buses go by the Swizzle Inn or not. They will also give you a pretty good detailed map that shows where everything is. I looked for my copy and can't find it but I will keep on looking.

The #3 does not go to the South Shore Beaches, it goes along Middle Road all the way to Hamilton. The #1 goes by John Smith's Bay, otherwise you have to go to Hamilton and take the #7 bus to go to the other South Shore beaches.

#6 does only go to St. Davids.

With the exception of the #6 bus (St George - St Davids), all other buses go to/leave from Hamilton.

I don't have the bus map, but I have the little fold-up pocket map they give you in the visitor's center. I would be glad to drop it in the mail to you, if you want to email me your address. It shows you where the attractions are, and will give you a better idea of things.

Maureen

macdays1@aol.com

Archived