TexCat, Saw your great pic's Have a ??

temple10

Dear Tex Cat I thank you very much for posting the pictures of your Dolphin encounter. That is exsacally what we are wanting to do. Which helps me greatly. I am crusing to hawaii in December (where is Tortola) ??:)

Tortola's a long way from Hawaii!! Like CaptData says, it's in the Caribbean. Actually pretty far south in the British Virgin Islands. This was my first time there, and I thought it was quite pretty. Lovely clear/turquoise water!

Wow, Hawaii! I've never been, but it's definitely on my wish list, too!

I hope you have WONDERFUL trip!:cool:

Thank you for the info guys.(I'm Bummed) any excursions on the hawii cruise where you can swim and play with the dolphins?? anyone know?? WOW!! the Caribbean -now my wish list is growing Thanks again guys:)

temple10. there are 2 great Dolphin Swims in Hawaii. One is on the Big Island at the Waikoloa Hilton it is called Dolphin Quest. You can know make reservations in advance

Click here: Dolphin Quest - Hilton Waikoloa Village™

There is also another Dolphin Quest in Honolulu not sure what hotel it is at. The one at the Hilton is Top Notch. I have swam with the Dolphins there several times. We have been to the Big Island at least 8 times and always go to visit the dolphins. If you would like I can email you some realy nice pictures of the Dolphin Quest. IMHO think it puts everything in the Caribbean to shame.

You can email me at laffnvegas@aol.com if you would like to see pictures of Hawaii's Dolphin Quest.;)

Archived