Anyone Flown on Eurofly?

Karen NY

My husband and I are thinking of booking on Eurofly from NY to Rome in September. The business class tickets are only $1700 so it is very appealing. I am interested in anyone's experience with their on-time (or lack there of) departures, cancellation of flights, cabin comfort and service, and experience with carry on and checked luggage.

Thanks!

Karen

I looked into this last year for this spring. Flights were only F, Sa and S, IIRC. Then the return was M, T, W or something like that. And I found nothing less than $2200.

Evidently, they have an all business class service to Milan and a two class plane to Rome. Then they either went on strike or for some reason suspended service. I finally gave up.

Out of curiousity, I just looked at their website. $2799.00 for all dates in September. Prices drop in October.

IMHO, I think MaxJet is a better value. Sure, it only gets you to London (Stanstead). But there are a lot of flights to Rome, on many different carriers.

• 11 months later...

My college graduate son is flying out on Eurofly this Thursday May31st from JFK to Rome and he paid $1,050. He is going on a tour before starting his job in NYCity. I hope this airline is legit and as soon as I find out any information from him I will post it. Good luck!!!!!

Hi, my son just took off yesterday on Eurofly from JFK to Rome. First of all I must tell you it is really no frills. They were offered something like lasagna or mashed potatoes to eat and the stewardesses were extremely snotty. While I was at JFK waiting for him to check in I asked one of the workers for the airline about the cities they fly to and they did not know. Their office opens at nine in the morning and you can not get any information before that. The air fare is cheap but I really think you get what you pay for.

Be very careful. My mother was supposed to leave for Palermo 06-07-07 and they made all of the passengers stay in the airport for 24 hours because of delays. They finally left last night because the passengers got the port authority police involved. They made Eurofly give those people waiting a plane that was supposed to go to Rome. And good luck with customer service. Their customer service is only available Monday to Friday 9-5pm. After 5 you can't reach anyone and you have no way of knowing if a flight has landed. Eurofly makes Alitalia feel like heaven. They are disgusting pieces of garbage.

I posted before when my left on his trip and he arrived back to the states on Saturday. He was not impressed with the airlines, the people that work for it and most importantly the communication between the employees and the passengers. They were delayed for one hour in Rome and there was no reason given only a snotty remark by someone who happened to come along because there was no one at the kiosk. I tried calling the number to find out if the plane would be on time etc. and got a recording that their offices are open M-F starting at 9 am therefore anything that happens over the weekend does not exist in their books!!!! Yes it is cheap but remember you get what you pay for!!!!!

Archived