Are there ironing boards in the cabins?

oraf7

No ironing board because Irons are a safety hazzard and a violation of Coast Guard Code. The blow dryer is a bit on the anemic side, if you use the kind that causes the lights to dim in your neighborhood, you will best served by bringing it.

Why iron on a cruise? No, I don't work for them, but I swear by Downy Wrinkle Release. This stuff really works! Spray it on, smooth it out, and there ya go! No laundry stuff on a cruise. Stain? Shout makes individual towellettes. Wipe it away and it's gone! :D

Happy Sailing!

Sharon

I have to admit that the Princess hairdryers were better than most that are offered in hotel rooms. I brought my own, as I have long, thick hair and I'm very fussy about how it dries. However, for those who don't have those issues, the Princess dryers are very good.

I also give Princess credit for having the intelligence to put the hair dryers by the dressing table/desk and not in the bathroom. Kudos to them for thinking!

Jane

Archived