Has anyone gotten access to the cabin assigners?

Cinderellie

I know with some other resorts, there's a routine where you can send requests to the actual room assigners to get special advantages if available.

Since we have booked a Guaranteed Outside cabin on the 8/29 Conquest, and the ship still has a lot of rooms left, whether there was a way to contact and send a gift to the cabin assigner for some preferential treatment.

Does anyone know how this works with Carnival?

Cinderellie

I know with some other resorts, there's a routine where you can send requests to the actual room assigners to get special advantages if available.

Could you imagine the amount of phone calls this dept would receive on a daily basis from people asking to be upgraded? They would never get any work done and most likely turn into alcoholics from all the free booze people would give them as gifts.

Are you going to be happy on your cruise if you don't get upgraded from an outside room (I am assuming you have an OV room gty and are hoping for a balcony). If you are not going to be happy unless upgraded I would not wait, just pay the difference and get a balcony gty.

Archived