Wedding for you experience and comments

Hi all :)

Just want to say there are some beautiful pics here... and I'm thankful to all of you for giving me a visual.

Have any brides worked with a wedding for you? If so, I'd love some feedback. Wedding is quickly approaching, October 3rd on Carnival Legend NY, and would love to get a heads up.

Thanks to all

Angelikemike

My wedding is also on the Legend, July 15 ( in two and a half weeks) out of New York. Carnival has been great so far. My wedding cordinator Lise has spoken to me on many occasions. I've gotten every thing confirmed as to time and location. My other cordinator Patty with a wedding for you has also been great. All in all i have no complain so far with either:D .

I was married on the Legend out of NYC on May 29, 2005.

Best of Luck.

My wedding was in the Chapel. My reception in Billies with a piano player. My guests are still commenting on how nicely the buffet and open bar were put together. THe reception is short, so make arrangements with the photogopher after the toast and cake cutting to come back at the end of the reception for pictures. Then remember as I did not to bring your flowers for the pictures and to refresh your makeup.

My guests and I chartered a bus to the pier. I had a cathered continental breakfast on the bus.

Sailing out of NYC as a newly wed is exciting. Enjoy.

How many guests do you both have (sailing, non-sailing) and which reception?

Congrats Karita,

Isn't it exciting! Remember to relax and enjoy. I've also been working with Lise and Patty. Patty contacted me once when I booked and told me she'd reach me withing two months of the wedding date, so I'm waiting to speak to her. I'm happy to hear that things are going nicely. Currently, I'm working on the invites and rsvp's and such. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to advise. Wondering what time you were given to arrive at the port. I was told 11:30 does that sound right. Karita, please email me with any comments, suggestions, anything, thanks angelike721@verizon.net

Hi engagedatsea

Thanks for the info. Currently, we are inviting 75 guest, 20 sailing as of today and 55 non-sailing. We were hoping for the chapel but may not fit everyone, although I was told that if I sign a release stating that my guest can stand they will try to accomodate us in the chapel, we'll see as time gets closer.

We booked the deluxe package and initially requested Billie's but with so many guest were told Satchmo's would be a better site for the reception and they would put a piano in there. So that seems fine.

I'm working on sending the invites out on July 5th so if you have any tips please send them to me at angelike721@verizon.net.

Again, thanks so much and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

B&GLEGEND-

For invites we did message in a bottle, if you are interested to see them let me know. I was told to get to the pier at 11am, but i told all my guests to be their at 10:30 just incase any one is running a little late.

Are you sure about the 55 non-sailing guests? Because i was and also read on Carnival web site that only 50 non-sailing guests per wedding is allowed. So you might want to have that sorted out soon.

The chapel only holds 30 - 35 people because it's very small. I might be wrong but i think you can only sign the release with only a few people over the 35, but with that much that you have there isn't enough room for all your extra guest to stand in there. I have 50 non-sailing and 8 sailing so i was confirmed for the ceremony in the Satchmo follow by the luncheon in the mid ship dining.

Karita,

Thanks so much for the info.... There's currently 55 non sailing but I'm sure they won't all attend.... we'll see what happens, we're sending out the invites this week... so I'll have a better feel for non sailing guest by August 12th.... I know your date is quickly approaching... So take it easy and Enjoy... I look forward to your return and review.... we'll chat then good luck.....

Angelike...

Archived