Princess Cruise Companion book

barbarat

I need some info/help

I have tried to order Cruise Companion book direct from Princess for stateroon delivery on cruise BUT have been told that despite posting my order to the USA I cannot order the book because I am from the UK and the book is not available for order on the UK system!

Crazy I know - I was happy to pay in dollars via Credit Card but apparently not possible - got quite angry on phone - then upset, it actually caused me my first pre wedding irrational cry (weddiing 2 weeks today).

The book was (is) intended as a Wedding present - Cruise is our honeymoon - & I thought a great surprise for Dave.

So is the book available once we are on the ship - where from.

Thanks

Barbara

Barbara,

Congrats from an EX-Pat.Hope your wedding goes well-

You should be able to obtain book on board from Book shop- If not -drop Princess a line- ask them to reserve you one to be delivered to your cabin and charge it to your onboard account.

You will love this book- I spoke with author [Joe Upton] and he says that the 2004 edition is full of color and useful new info-

I have used this book countless times and would not be without it.

Hope everything goes fine for your wedding and cruise

Best wishes

Lu [Man Utd supporter]

I purchased my book on the ship.

It is an excellent book - the new version has so many color pictures, it makes the old book look boring.

Every Alaskan Princess cruise I have been on, they have sold this book so I wouldn't worry about having it available on the ship.

Barbara,

I am going on the Sapphire in just over 2 weeks (YEAH!). I can get one from the gift shop for you and send it to you by mail when I get back. It's $20 on the ship (of course I couldn't wait and I ordered mine two weeks ago for an additional $5!). If you want me to do this, just email me at kimba595@msn.com and I'll send you my address. You can send me a check and I will mail it when I get home on the 26th.

Congrats on the wedding. When's the date? Kim

Archived