Staterooms Regarding 2 Uppers

reds1515

Guest YesitDonna

I don't believe any of the cabins I have been in were bigger because of the two uppers. We had them, although we were only two in the cabin.

sll inside cabins that will sleep 4 will have two uppers.. these cabins are for 4 people. They are no bigger then ones that hold 2 people.

For 4 people-- oceanview and balconies will have one upper and a convertible sofa.

the only cabin that is bigger for 4 people is a 6E on some ships. These are family state rooms.

Older ships allow rollaways so youcould have one upper and a rollaway.

Just a note... as far as privacy, dont expect any. You will be very familier with your travel mates.......lol

I would only recommend 4 to a cabin if your traveling with children. 4 adults is over crowded at times.

On the Conquest class ships ( and maybe others ) the outside cabins are bigger than the insides - since the balcony space from the cabins above is cabin space for an outside cabin. I believe the regular inside and balcony cabins are 185 sq ft (plus the balcony sq ft for the balcony) and the outside is like 220 sq ft. You will have more floor space in the outside. As satted above the outsides and balconies have one upper and a couch.

Archived