Hiring a Tux

jaz33

Hi

Could anyone tell me whether Celebrity hire/rent tuxedo's for the duration of a cruise. We are travelling from England and I don't really want to 1) buy one and 2) pack it into a suitcase.

If they do hire how do I do it?

Thanks in advance.

Ian & Tracy

Jaz33...... We have rented a tux for four cruises now...and I highly recommend it. You can even rent the shoes, so as to not have to carry them along.

The rental will be complete with two shirts, one for each of the formal nights.

For the measurements, that the website will require....go to a mall and have a tuxedo rental place measure for you. They will do this for free.

I went to a Dillard's (department store) for a measurement one time....since they do suits...and the man told me that it would be a better fit if we go to a tuxedo place, because for some reason they measure slightly different for a tuxedo. So, that is what we do and my husband's tuxedo always fits just great! :D

We have rented tuxes from http://www.cruiselineformal.com for years. A combination tuxedo (one white dinner jacket, one black jacket, two shirts, pants, cummerbund set and button studs) costs $132. They deliver the perfectly pressed ensemble right to your cabin (it will be there by the time you arrive) . They also have formal shoes and other accessories for rental. We have always rented tuxes because it is less clothing to carry with us and they do a magnificent job. Bon voyage

Espi

Mesa, Arizona

Rented several times from cruiselineformal and have always been very pleased. It will be waiting for you in your cabin on arrival and picked up by your room steward after the final formal dining night.

(The waist on the slacks has some "give" to it as well ... :D )

Dave

Archived