Valor Room 9280 Any Good

jasmine196

So after re-booking now 3 times, because of different reasons. I talked with my Carnival PVP, now the 1st time around we had an aft balcony, but I guess they were all gone. So she found us a balcony on the lido deck 9280. Does anyone have any thoughts on this location? I'm excited cause its close to everything but is it loud, to close to elevators etc? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Now its time to change my signature again. We are going 11/5, :) my birthday:)

We had a cabin in a similar location on the Triumph. I too was a little worried about the noise from the Lido deck and such. 1 day I was able to hear the music but only from the balcony. The only other noises we heard were from people walking down the hall and talking loudly at 3 in the morning and yelling to people down the hall but we've heard that on every level and location of the ship. Loved the location!

We had an interior, same side, #9256, and absolutely loved it. The hallways were very lightly used. Absolutely no noise from the pool area. When you are there you will see why - you have a lot of winding space and doors between the pool and cabins. You can't hear anything from there.

I cruised on the Valor on 05/21/2006 and my cabin was 9211-balcony. It was wonderful. I too was worried about noise and movement of the boat, because I had read other people's post here, but let me tell you it was awsome. No noise, no movement. It easy to get to from the pool area. I definatley will book this area of the boat again.

I saw that cabin # and though, wait a minute...I checked our booking, and sure enough! How funny is that! I would love to know as well. If we don't hear anything before I go, I will let you know!

Wow, never thought that anyone on this board would have the same room. If we don't hear anything, let me know what you think, you can always e-mail me. Wish I was going in July. Only 4 months to go, and I can't wait. It seems like all year long, I just wait to cruise:):)

Archived