Galaxy 6-21 Share Amalfi, Sicily tours and limo to airport

We are a couple looking for fellow cruisers to share a private tour out of Naples to Pompei and the Amalfi coast on June 22. We are also looking for partners fo a private tour to Mount Etna and a local winery in Sicily on June 30. Finally, we would like to share a limo out of Civitavecchia to FCO airport on July 2nd.

Email us at [email]vmarquis@ogilvyrenault.com[/email] if you are interested and I will share the details.

Thank you and have a great Europe cruise!

Hey there! We have already booked the Amalfi, but how many can you take on the Sicily tour?
4? Peg

To The Med. on Galaxy
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;21;19;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100[/img]

I believe the quote is 160 Euros for 2, 180 Euros for 4, or 200 Euros for 6 people. The tour takes us to Mount Etna, to a drive in the countryside, and to a local winery.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll forward you the email I got from the tour company. They were recommended on various sites, including Tripadvisor.

Veronique

Hi! Please email your info. Really interested in Sicily tour.[email="plankenau@comcast.net"]plankenau@comcast.net[/email]This is getting exciting!!!!! Peg

To The Med. on Galaxy
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;21;19;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
We are now booked with another couple for a full-day tour from Naples to Pompei and the Amalfi coast, with Drive Amalfi. We are looking for a 3d couple to join us on this tour. The cost would be 83 euros per person (as compared to 345US$ that Celebrity charges for their identical "exclusive" tour). If you would like to join, email me and I will send you the details.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived