Anyone have pictures of RCCL Mariner of the Seas?!?

kbrazas

I am am going on my frist cruise in one week!!! I am so excited and cannot wait! I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of the ship Mariner of the Seas, or of their cruise on that ship?!?! (we will being going Eastern Caribbean) Thanks so much!!

--Kelsey:)

Hi Kelsey

I have some at our photo share site. www.theloves.smugmug.com Go to the cruise galleries, and you'll find them, along with some of the Navigator (same family, different decor). I've got menus from some of the other cruises, but not Mariner, there too, so you can get an idea of the food. It's a great ship, and DW and I are going on her again in October. Have fun

Hi Kelsey

I have some at our photo share site. www.theloves.smugmug.com Go to the cruise galleries, and you'll find them, along with some of the Navigator (same family, different decor). I've got menus from some of the other cruises, but not Mariner, there too, so you can get an idea of the food. It's a great ship, and DW and I are going on her again in October. Have fun

GREAT Pictures! Thanks so much for sending me that link! That really helped me get a good idea of the ship! (it always helps to see someones own, personal pictures vs. the advertising pictures that the cruise line uses! :D ) Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
I am am going on my frist cruise in one week!!! I am so excited and cannot wait! I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of the ship Mariner of the Seas, or of their cruise on that ship?!?! (we will being going Eastern Caribbean) Thanks so much!!

--Kelsey:)

There are some pictures of the Mariner of the Seas in the photo album links in my signature below. We were on the Western itinerary last month and had a great time.

Archived