Galveston Parking

Ezcruiseparking.com

$50 for 7 night cruise prepaid

They are very good!

I can second that! I have used them twice and I am using them again in September. You can drive straight there and they will take you and your luggage straight to the cruise terminal.

I can second that! I have used them twice and I am using them again in September. You can drive straight there and they will take you and your luggage straight to the cruise terminal.

I can third that! (is that proper grammar?) We have used them every since they opened. Don't be surprised if Cindy (she's the owner) is the one who drives you over the the pier. We reserved our parking back in March, just to be sure we got a spot.

Cheers!

My family and I are also leaving on the Conquest on the 16th. I just booked last night the EZ Parking for $50. You save $5 by doing it ahead of time. Then you do not have to mess with paying and giving your information when yo get there, just take the paper that you print once you have paid online. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to go!! See you on the boat!!

What time did all of you that have used them arrive at the parking lot? I have heard that they being the Port would not let non port owned parking lots drop of passengers before a certain time?

What time did all of you that have used them arrive at the parking lot? I have heard that they being the Port would not let non port owned parking lots drop of passengers before a certain time?

We have always arrived around 11:00pm and were promptly driven over to the pier with in minutes of parking.

Cheers!

We have always arrived around 11:00pm and were promptly driven over to the pier with in minutes of parking.

Not trying to be a smart a** or anything but you DO mean 11:00am correct? I mean by 11:00pm you've missed the boat. :D

Unless you stayed overnight.

We used them last year and we were so excited to get to the ship that we arrived at EZ Cruise Parking at 9:45 am. We had no trouble parking but the shuttle was not running people to the peir until 11:00 am. They were busy picking up passengers from the terminal. No problem for us. Walked to the terminal ourselves(about 2 blocks). Just piggybacked our luggage and away we went.

Not trying to be a smart a** or anything but you DO mean 11:00am correct? I mean by 11:00pm you've missed the boat. :D

Unless you stayed overnight.

I saw that I did that, but had ran out of time to edit it:o

Archived