Which night are formal??

Headed on the NAvigator Feb 2007- can anyone please tell me which nights are formal?

The only reason I need to know-on Thursday the guys in our group want to go deep sea fishing and I would hate for them to run short of time to clean up. I'm not sure I want to sit with them all dolled up in thier tuxes but smelling of fishbait!:eek:

Since we plan to do a private charter they can choose their times.:p

Thanks!

We've just been on Adventure and the formal nights were the second night and either the fourth or fifth night. Sorry, I can't remember exactly about the second one! I will check my Compasses at home and post later but if you go to www.cruiseclues.com you can see all the listings along with other great details. I hope this is of some help to you!

Hello again! I've just checked this out again and the formal nights were second and fifth (Monday and Thursday). I don't know if Navigator will be the same. We were on Navigator in 2004 and I should have the Compasses somewhere! Watch this space!

Headed on the NAvigator Feb 2007- can anyone please tell me which nights are formal?

The only reason I need to know-on Thursday the guys in our group want to go deep sea fishing and I would hate for them to run short of time to clean up. I'm not sure I want to sit with them all dolled up in thier tuxes but smelling of fishbait!:eek:

Since we plan to do a private charter they can choose their times.:p

Thanks!

Eastern or Western?

Archived