Hotels in Tampa

sledman

I need to find a hotel in Tampa for our cruise on the Sensation in Oct. I would like to find one that had a shuttle from the airport to the hotel or from the hotel to the port or better yet both. Are there any hotels that offer both? I have seen on here that some of you have used price line. What area did you request; ie. airport or downtown? (At least I think the port is downtown)
I don't need anything fancy we fly in at 11pm so just need a bed and a shuttle. How far is it from the airport to the port?
Thank you all for any info. These boards are great.
Shane :)
P.S. I am so excited for our first cruise. Reading about all of your past trips have made it even more exciting.

We got the Hilton Westshore from Priceline last year for $50. It was a free airport shuttle and $10/couple to the port... it took us about 10 minutes to get to the port I believe. We really enjoyed the hotel... nice view of the Buccaneers stadium... great breakfast, nice pool... for $50, we couldn't beat it. I believe I specified Airport zone, but cannot exactly remember all the parameters.

Archived