Tour Saver Book Question

LarryF

You're welcome. All coupons offered should be able to be viewed on the website, I believe. Makes it really nice for planning so you can see if there is enough you're interested in to justify purchasing the TourSaver. BQ has mentioned that she doesn't find the hotel coupons to be a savings, especially since you're locked into staying 2 nights with most, if not all, of them.

This year I think they're are 140+ coupons in the book with 160+ pages total pages. We purchased and used 2 books this year... certainly saved money on some tours we wanted to do.

AND,

if you go early to mid season, you can sell the rest of your book on e-bay when you get home.

They're going like crazy on there right now................one I was bidding on went for $71.50 today, so using coupons only cost those folks $30.

Some books have only one coupon gone (used).........it's worth buying one to save three or four hundred on flightseeing or train/lodging packages. They're a good deal.;)

Archived