San Francisco- Tuscan Inn

fllady

We stayed at Tuscan Inn in May. A lovely smaller hotel that Celebrity was offering as a pre/post cruise hotel. We booked in on our own, saved $$$ and enjoyed it. Beds are so comfortable, rooms aren't too big, but just right for a couple of nights. They have a free wine and beer with horderves served around the fireplace in the lobby between 5-6pm. Also have a very nice, reasonably priced restaurant. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Great location, walking distance to Pier 39, and all the other things you want to see while staying in San Francisco.

Thanks for much about the information regarding the Tuscan Inn. We are staying there next year two nights pre-cruise, did your room face the interior corridor or the street??? I have heard the street side is noisy....

Our room faced into the court yard. I would recommend that you tell them your choice because our friends had an outside room and it was noisy from the street traffic. Sorry I forgot aobut that, guess because we weren't disturbed.

Archived