Getting ready to book through RR

I am getting ready to book my wedding package through Royal Romance, i am going to do it either on mon or wed. Is there anything in particular I should make sure and ask for. Can I request any certain room for the ceremony? We are planning it for Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Seas and from what I've asked around on different posts not a whole lot of people have been married on ther, so I don't know if I should be worried about requesting a certain room. I also know it all depends on how many people will be attending. Anyways thank you in advance for any information you may be able to provide me with. :)

I am not sure if you can request a room for it to be held in. It doesn't hurt to ask though. They tell you that they will notify you 2 weeks before the wedding wilth the time and location. Are getting married before the ship leaves or in one of the ports? I am getting married in Grand Cayman on the beach. We are going to have the reception back on the ship (Jewel of the Seas). Hope that helps!!

Thanks. We are getting married in port in San Pedro. We are only going to be doing the 3-nighter to ensenada.

We're also getting married in San Pedro. Since I've gone through the planning process I can tell you what I know.First,after we booked we had 48-72hrs to pay for the package that we chose.(Harmony) Second, once your payment is processed the wedding contract will be e-mailed to you,please fill it out and fax it to the 888 number within 24-48 hours.Third,you have up to 30 days prior to your wedding to have all of the enhancements that you choose paid off.We have chosen to forego a reception and instead get the video.Last,you are to have your final guest lists in 30 days prior to the big day.You are allowed 10 non sailing guests on the house,anything more than that is considered a reception and a package for that will have to be purchased. I have 3 months to go( Oct. 9,2006) and I hope what little knowledge I have can help.

Thanks that does help some. We are also getting the Harmony package. But we are planning on about 50-65 people attending so we will definately be booking the reception package. Are you having any other people sailing along with you, or is it just the 2 of you?

Thanks that does help some. We are also getting the Harmony package. But we are planning on about 50-65 people attending so we will definately be booking the reception package. Are you having any other people sailing along with you, or is it just the 2 of you?
l

Our guest list is about 20-25 people and we're having 15 people (or more as some people are still booking the trip)sail with us.

Archived