Day Rooms at LAX?

kootz

We are coming off a cruise on 12/26. Our flight does not leave until 9:20pm that night. Can anyone tell me if they know of a hotel at LAX that we can stay for the day? We do not mind paying the nightly rate but most hotels I checked, we cannot get into the room until check in time at 3pm. We would need it probably starting around 11am. Thanks if someone can help... We really do not want to spend the whole day at the airport and my hubby has no interest in taking a tour bus with all our luggage...

We used a day room at the Holiday Inn at LAX in March when we returned from the TP. We were able to get in at 10 AM and had to be out by 6 PM. The cost was $65.

We were desperate for a shower :p and were able to grab a couple of hours sleep. Neither of us sleep well on a plane. We had a light dinner in their dining room and took their shuttle back to the airport for our 9:30 flight.

The other thing we did was check in before we headed for the hotel. It made it much quicker when we returned to the airport that evening.

Marilyn

Archived