I'm doing a pre-cruise-cruise!

I thought "what the heck"? I'm doing a quick 3 day on the Monarch of the Seas with my girl friend on the 16th...then off on the Radiance with my DH and friends on the 24th!

My Monarch cruise will be my 5th...will I get credit for it fast enough for my 6th cruise on the Radiance a few days later? I want to make sure I get my advance to the next level of Crown and Anchor.

I'm jealous, that sounds like way too much fun!! No PCD when you have another one coming up that fast. Sorry I don't have any info on whether you'll get C&A credit that fast. I would assume if you didn't get the credit by the second cruise, you could approach guest services??

CMason, you mean I might get my Platinum on my 5th cruise? I thought I had to wait until I completed it. Also, do the people that I travel with get the benefits, like priority check-in? It would be a real bummer if I had to wait in line with my friends rather than enjoy the perks I "worked" so hard to earn!

Booked a cruise from home very shortly after returning from a cruise. The TA said RC's info did not reflect the credit for the cruise. Said it takes two weeks

to show up. RC was able to verbally verify the previous sailing. That may

be important if you are changing catagories (thought we were diamond but

needed one more cruise).

CSW

I'm doing the same thing, my December quickie will be my 5th cruise. I already talked to my TA about changing my status to Platinum and since I have a balcony booked for January she's going to see if I can get the discount as a shipboard credit.

Have your TA call to upgrade your C&A level, don't wait for the red tape/paper chase.

BTW, my cruise next week is something I talked a girlfriend into, so I could get in that 5th cruise.

Karen

Archived