Kid’s Crew Backpack with Unlimited Soda Program

pampaul

I'm just wondering if anyone has bought this for their kids. My boys will be 9 & 10 when we go next month and I think it will be a nice little souvenier for them. Can someone tell me what sizes the T-shirts come in? My oldest son can take a men's small, so I'm wondering how the sizing works out. thanks so much.

I'm just wondering if anyone has bought this for their kids. My boys will be 9 & 10 when we go next month and I think it will be a nice little souvenier for them. Can someone tell me what sizes the T-shirts come in? My oldest son can take a men's small, so I'm wondering how the sizing works out. thanks so much.

My son will be almost 12 when we go in January. He has enough backpacks...so I'm just getting him the soda card. I'm sure I can find him another shirt from the ship to wear. He could also take a men's small as well. Since we will be in Hawaii a day early, I could go shopping at the International Marketplace and find him one there.:)

When we went last year my son 10 opted out of the "stuff". The shirts were small scale and the back packs too. We bought one "soda card" (s sticker on that child's card) and the smoothie book (came home with some left). The kids shared and had plenty. On the last day they got the cool "Dive In" shirts with the map of Great Stirrup Cay on the back. You can always buy another soda sticker if you need it. :)

Thanks for the ideas!!! But I'm wondering if anyone else knows what sizes the shirts go up to? They really won't be using the backpacks for school or anything but would it be big enough for a change of clothes for an overnight visit to a friends house? That's what they'd be using it for. Plus they are always wearing baseball caps and using souvenier mugs from where ever we go, so I thought this would be a nice little souvenier for them. Thanks again.

hi pampaul-

the t-shirts come in two sizes...medium (10-12) and large (14-16) and they don't shrink too much. i'm not sure the exact size of your children but i do know the shirts are large enough for the kids crew counselors to wear. the backpacks are somewhat small---might hold enough for an overnight, but maybe not. there is one program per cruise where the children who attend are given a coloring book style norwegian cruise line t-shirt to color. the backpack also contains sunglasses, a soda band, a refillable soda cup, and a luggage tag.

good luck and enjoy your cruise!

hello again-

i'm not sure where you could read up on this type of info other than ncl.com---i figured these things out from being on previous cruises. if there's anything else you're wondering just let me know.

Our TA ordered a backpack, etc before our cruise on the Sun last year, and it was in the cabin when we got on the ship. Our grandson was very excited to see it and it was a nice surprise.... he used it on the day excursions. We thought for the price it was well worth it....He still wears his tee-shirt and just have to add the KID'S CREW is WONDERFUL!!!!! One of the best!!! It was hard to drag him away from the kid's group and he made some great friends..... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived