Galveston Island CAM DOWN

I've gone to cruiseclues.com to get my fix. Not live but they have thousands of photos of the Conquest. Just think of it as a placebo until they fix the webcam. I've now seen pictures of our future aft balcony from every angle from pics on that site.

It happens....I don't know what it is...but it happens! I have 79 days I think....so I'm still...way in a holding pattern....but I feel for ya...I wish the web cam was working too!!!

We had some hellacious rain storms through here yesterday along the coast. We expect then again today...tomorrow...and through the coming week.

Maybe they'll get it running again soon!

Oh, man......We were so excited to log on and see where we were LAST WEEK! We just got off her last Sunday, and we sure wish we were in the "anticipation mode" once again!

Enjoy these days leading up to your cruise.....I think it's half of the fun! We counted 300+ days last time!

We've only been home a week, but we are already looking for our next one! Any ideas? The Conquest will truly be impossible to beat!

Have a great cruise!

Oh, man......We were so excited to log on and see where we were LAST WEEK! We just got off her last Sunday, and we sure wish we were in the "anticipation mode" once again!

Enjoy these days leading up to your cruise.....I think it's half of the fun! We counted 300+ days last time!

We've only been home a week, but we are already looking for our next one! Any ideas? The Conquest will truly be impossible to beat!

Have a great cruise!

If you do not mind the added airfare cost try the Southern Caribbean !!!!!

as a past guest you get some nice rates... just the air fare is killer!!!

map_SC7D_PRjpg.jpg 7 Day Southern Caribbean from San Juan, Puerto Rico

Sailing on: Sunday | View Sail Dates & Pricing Ship: Carnival Destiny

Sailing from San Juan, this fantasic 7 Day cruise sails to some of the most beautiful ports in the Southern Caribbean. Just one week of this fun-in-the-sun vacation provides a lifetime supply of fabulous memories.

Sail Away...

John

Have a great cruise!

We are still 133 days out but have been looking at what to do in Jamaica. This will be my 3rd stop in Jamaica but my new husband's first time. What did you do? What can you recommend? Did you write a review yet? Thanks for any an all info!

In Jamaica, we followed the advice of the posters on this board and took a cab to Sunset Beach. I had read so many great reveiws about it. It was a very nice all inclusive resort with a beautiful beach, pools, and a small waterpark. It cost us $40pp for all the food and drink all day.

Some of the people at our dinner table did the Dunn's River Falls. They raved about the fun they had!

I believe all that I read about Jamaica not being the place you'd want to go off on your own. We did, however, feel safe in the taxi and at the resort.

Have fun.....this planning and "wondering" is so much fun! It's over WAY TOO FAST! (Can you tell I'm a bit depressed here???)

I'm hoping to hear some more ideas for our next cruise........

Archived