Single and taking 4 women

CrusinDan

HI all, I was lookin for a wee bit of info. I am now single and taking my 3 daughters and one of their friends on the Ecstasy 3 day July 30th. They are 19,19,21 & 22 so no problem for them. My question is what about me? I have been on numerous cruises but always married. Haven't a clue what my options are now that I'll be alone on a cruise. Can they be just as enjoyable and are there many singles of varied age ranges on these "shorty" cruises?

Thanks in advance for all input.

CrusinDan

When I got "single" some years back, my adult son and I went on a cruise.

There were 66 single guys and 362 single women.

When we went ashore in San juan [first port] we had 11 dates with us.

We both needed a vacation when the cruise was over.

Dan

I like to hear that the odds are in my favor. Also like to hear you needed a vacation after the vacation.

But is it the same on the 3 day cruises?

My kids are all pumped up and wanting me to "get lucky" as the oldest would say.

On my first cruise I sailed single with my sons. I wasnt looking for a lifetime commitment- even a relationship was far from my mind. Met a lot of single males and females- ahd the best vacation of my life. Carnival has single actiivities from day one. Plan to attend. You will be glad you did.

I like to hear that the odds are in my favor. Also like to hear you needed a vacation after the vacation.

But is it the same on the 3 day cruises?

My kids are all pumped up and wanting me to "get lucky" as the oldest would say.

Well, Loverboy...

Be too charming for words....

that should improve your chances 'even' more..

Cruisindan

*LOL* I am glad that I am not the only one with a kid who takes an active interest in my social life.

My daughter was more dissaproving of the women I went out with than my mother was when I was in high school. *LOL*

Thank God she likes my GF as we are planning on getting married.

Thanks serene56. I am sooo looking forward to this. My oldest keeps telling me to "get lucky" on the cruise. They are also soooo looking forward to it, they have never cruised before.

I am about to go on my seventh cruise with my 3 teenage sons. As they get older they want to do their own thing as do I. We eat our meals together and go on shore excursions together - usually water activities, but the rest of the time they are usually off with their friends. I go to the shows, bars, etc. by myself - there's always someone to talk to - I'm very used to it. I'm 48 although I don't feel (or act) it - it's really funny when I go down the water slide and some kid says I'm too old for that - I don't think so. I must admit, I never really notice many single women my age although I haven't really looked very hard. I always have a good time, that's the most important thing.

Looking forward to the Carnival Glory this weekend.

Stu.

I had better luck using online dating services then I did on cruises. Used a few..met some really nice people too. Got me out of the house for weekends. If ya want some sites...i can let you know some good ones.

quick newsflash!!! the women (single) are always outnumbering the single men, this is why I have never had a problem finding someone to "talk" to on a cruise.

never have been on a 3 day but have been on three 4 day cruises. have fun.

Hi Stu. Yes I use them also. Met some nice ladies but no one I want to take with me. This is really for my daughters and maybe I'll get "lucky".

Thanks for the offer though I appreciate it.

Dan

Archived