Rm 8135 on OOsterdam

wblhdu

This is an aft corner cabin. The actual room is smaller than the side suite rooms. However, the balcony is probably four times bigger. And, you can see to the side and to the back. It is a tradeoff. Also you are pretty far from the Neptune Lounge. But you are only one deck down from the Lido Restaurant. I think it would be a very interesting choice.

Been in 8135 on both Oosterdam and Zuiderdam. Loved it. A little smaller but if you stay relatively sober, you'll have no problems with the tightness of the furniture.

I have the 8135 booked on the Zuiderdam for July 17th. Is the room ALOT smaller or just a bit smaller? I've never stayed in a suite before but I wanted an aft cabin for the large balcony and the suite prices were too good to pass up, so I upgraded last month. Do you have any pictures of 8135 that I could see?

I cannot tell you whether it is a lot or a little as it is like beauty..."in the eye of the beholder."

I can tell you we had 17 people trooping inside and out for cocktails with a minimum of six at any one time.

The cabin is too small for three to occupy it full time comfortably.

Just a bit smaller. I was in the next door cabin, two decks down. Your cabin will have a nicer bathroom, with double sink, jacuzzi tub and separate shower. I attended a party in your cabin... the balcony is awesome! :) Photos are in my signature.

I have the 8135 booked on the Zuiderdam for July 17th. Is the room ALOT smaller or just a bit smaller? I've never stayed in a suite before but I wanted an aft cabin for the large balcony and the suite prices were too good to pass up, so I upgraded last month. Do you have any pictures of 8135 that I could see?

My partner and I stayed in 5186 (your opposite corner) on the Oosterdam in January. 5186 and 5187 have the largest floor space of any of the Aft/Stern S Category cabins.

The actual square footage in these is only about 30sf smaller than the side S. These measure about 360 vs. 390 on the sides (interior footprint). You gained probably 50 square feet by chaing your cabin. And, yes, the verandah is outrageous.

We are looking forward to 5187 on our upcoming Westerdam adventure.

Cheers!

Archived