Carnival Miracle ammenities

Jammin918

Hello everyone, I am about to be a first time cruiser in two weeks. I was just curious about the formal nights on board the ship. We are traveling on Canival Miracle and need to know if I can rent formal wear (tuxedo ect...) on board or will I have to bring it with me. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Jamin

Hello everyone, I am about to be a first time cruiser in two weeks. I was just curious about the formal nights on board the ship. We are traveling on Canival Miracle and need to know if I can rent formal wear (tuxedo ect...) on board or will I have to bring it with me. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Jamin

You can rent from the ship - but you have to make those arrangements BEFORE boarding. There is an order form on Carnival's sight that you take to a tux shop to me measured and them fax it to Carnival. The tux is them on the ship when you cruise.

When we took the form to our local tux shop several years ago they offered us a better deal to rent through them. The offered a "cruise package" that included the tux, shoes, 2 shirts and 2 vest sets for about the same price as what was offered from Carnival for the tux with one shirt and one vest. :eek:

DH has since bought a tux - since we seem to be cruising once a year now. It seemed like the time to invest in his own. :rolleyes:

Good luck!

Just chiming in with my thoughts.

I was on the Miracle last March and also have to say that I saw very few tuxs. Most men wore a dark suit white shirt & tie to match their spouces dress.

In my opinion . . . . no need to go through the extra hassel & added expense of renting a tux. (unless perhaps you're celebrating a special occassion).

Happy sailing!

Annie

Archived