New Rumor: Is Princess going to move a ship to NY full time?

JoefromBergenNJ

We have a poll going over on the Royal Caribbean board and someone just posted that Princess and possibily Carnival are going to move ships to New York on a year round basis. Can anyone over here confirm this information to be true? If it is...I'll be EXTREMELY happy!!

We have a poll going over on the Royal Caribbean board and someone just posted that Princess and possibily Carnival are going to move ships to New York on a year round basis. Can anyone over here confirm this information to be true? If it is...I'll be EXTREMELY happy!!

reading some of the info from one of the TA's I don't see that happening anytime soon...Maybe middle of 2008? I wonder which ship they would move to NYC?

I believe the OP is looking for confirmation that this is true. The link you provided is just a poll to see if people would like to see a Princess ship in NY year round. There is no fact basis there.

Just trying to help. :rolleyes:

We can certainly hope! I've heard rumors that Princess will move Crown Princess to NY full time in 2007 but, that's all they are rumors, certainly nothing confirmed yet.

Nick

Crown is scheduled for 7-day San Juan departures from Oct 07 until April 08.

Archived