Carnival Liberty Debarkation Itinerary & Time

For all people that will be traveling on the Carnival Liberty this summer and fall, I have the information in reference to Debarkation at the end of the cruise. This is how I did it on the 5/31/06 Liberty cruise. On the day before you get off the Liberty, the room steward will bring you an white envelope with your color luggage tags enclosed. The rest of the information I will be taking off the white envelope;

Please attached enclosed luggage tags to your bags and place you luggage outside your cabin door before midnight on Sunday. If your tags do not correspond to your travel arrangements listed below, please bring this envelope to the purser’s office.

Please note this is not necessarily the order in which you will be called to disembark.

COLOR LUGGAGE TAG ITINERARY

Blue #11 & #14 Guest with Carnival Transfers and on flights before 11AM

(Meet in the Venetian Palace at 5:45 AM)

Blue #15 & #16 Guest with Carnival Transfers and flights between 11 / 12

Red #1 & #2 Guest with Carnival Transfers booked on early flights

Blue #17 & #20 Guest with Carnival Transfers and flights after 12 Noon

Red #3 & #5, White #7 to #9 Guest without Carnival Transfers on flights or with other

Arrangements – Trains/Bus/Taxi/Limo etc

Blue #21 Guest with Carnival Transfers and flights the day after

Debarkation

Blue #23. #26, #28, VIP Guest with tours Ship to CCL Hotel (Meet in the

Venetian Palace at 7:00 AM)

Blue #22 & #25 Guest with tours Ship to Airport (Meet in the Venetian

Palace at 7:00 AM)

Blue #24, #27 & #29. Guest with tours with drop off at the Center of Rome

(Meet in the Venetian Palace at 7:00 AM)

Blue #30 Guest with Carnival Transfers going to the Center of

Rome

Blue #31 & #33 Guest without a tour going to a CCL Hotel

NOTE; DEBARKATION ON MONDAY MORNING WILL BEGAN BY APPROX, 6:00 AM AND END BY APPROX. 9:00 AM. ALL GUEST USUALLY DISEMBARK WITHIN THIS TIME FRAME. PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE THE SHIP ONLY WHEN YOUR COLOR OR NUMBERED TAG IS CALLED, ALL LUGGAGE MUST BE CLAIMED FROM THE PIER.

As always, you provide us with very helpful information!

It takes a few tries to figure out which category we fall into, but I finally got it.

We have booked a private transfer for 8:30-8:45 pick-up. Our flight is not until the next day. From your experience, does that time seem about right for our category?

We did self-disembarkation since we were able to easily handle our luggage. This allowed us to leave the ship when the first group was called. Carnival did not mention this as an option, but it was no problem. (Had I not read about it on the board, I wouldn't have known it existed.)

It really depends on how early you want/need to get off. We disembarked on a Wednesday (5/31)and had prearranged tickets to the Papal Audience. We had arranged for a driver to pick us up at 6:30, take our baggage to our hotel and then drop us off at the Vatican.

I went to the pursers desk early in the cruise told them what we hoped to do and asked if there was anyway we could be in one of the early groups to disemark. Our group was literally driving away from the ship at 6:15.

Archived